South Asian Baltimore Wedding Receptions and Ceremonies
Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel is proud to accommodate any distinctive and specific needs for your Indian, Pakistani, Hindu, Sikh, Punjabi, or Gujarati wedding reception and ceremony. Our International Ballroom is large enough to accommodate up to 600 guests, or can be divided into smaller rooms for more intimate social gatherings. We offer customized wedding packages, and our catering and banquet staff is experienced in accommodating special requirements for wedding receptions and ceremonies or all types and sizes.
Our professional catering team will ensure that we provide everything you expect... plus a little bit more! Or, select our venue and use your preferred caterer. A separate kitchen provides caterers with flexibility and ample space for their catering needs.
We want everything surrounding your Baltimore wedding reception to be special. Reserve your wedding with us and enjoy:
- A fantastic location in downtown Baltimore near popular and historic sites
- Comfortable Baltimore guest rooms with Sheraton Sweet Sleeper BedsTM
- Valet parking for guests
- Private areas perfect for traditional wedding celebrations and gatherings
- Countless cityscape photograph opportunities to document your day
- Complimentary Suite
- Complimentary champagne delivered to your suite
- Complimentary one night stay for the parents
- Complimentary floor length white linen for dining tables
- Custom wedding website for guests to book room reservations and bride/groom to monitor RSVPs
- Earn Starwood Preferred Guest points on food, beverage and guest room reservations from your wedding
- Confirmed wedding receptions receive a Chef's Table Menu tasting for up to four guests
We will ensure that your Baltimore wedding reception will be a truly memorable experience for you and your family.
To begin creating your perfect celebration at our wedding venue in Baltimore, contact Ebony Johnson at 410-385-6696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.